Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome to HSKS 12! YAY!

Our first Homework assignment this week is a lovely game of Get to Know You (I heart these!)
  1. Someone with the same craft as you. My lovely swap pal from HSKS 10 Poppy from the HHH crochets. :)
  2. Someone who was born in the same month as you. My housemate Nicky was not only born in the same month as me, but ON THE SAME DAY! BOOYAH!
  3. Someone from a different country. Delantrophy from HHH is from Japan!
  4. A new HSKS Family member. Schmutzerella's totally new, and a Ron with me! Go Gingers!
  5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps. Clara from the Draco clan has been in 6 HSKS swaps!
  6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you! TOTMMK (The.One.That.Makes.My.Kit), or Helena from the HHB,  has a stash twice the size of mine! (but in my defense, mine's not all online!
  7. Someone who both knits and crochets. Caradoc from the HHB can both knit and crochet!
  8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Minerva from the HHH likes green. Me too! :)
  9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Vevina from the HHB likes fall too!
  10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. um, everyone? i heart yarn!

2 comments:

  1. hey there spoilee!!:) i just noticed that you put me down as having a stash size twice as big as yours!!:) i think thats pretty funny cause i've been trying so hard to use up stash yarn before buying new stuff AND i too do have all my yarn on there either... maybe i'll go update that now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops *i do not have all my yarn on there either... wow i need to spell check before posting:P

    ReplyDelete