Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HSKS12 Homework, Week 3

I don't always do my homework, but this one seems fun. And I like fun! :D

It's word association, so I take this list of words and put the first word that comes to mind with each one. Easy enough, right? My responses are in italics. Enjoy!

  1. Pumpkin bread
  2. Owl post
  3. Leaf let (leaflets, ha ha!)
  4. Weasley's rock! (Of course they do!)
  5. Quaffle's hurt
  6. Hallow mystery
  7. Mad (ness)
  8. Dragon scary
  9. Crystal ball
  10. Trees fall
  11. Hermione friend
  12. Hogwarts amazing
  13. Burrow home
  14. Dobby sweet
  15. Horcrux scary!
  16. Ministry disturbed
  17. Magic everything
  18. Sirius sadness
  19. Apple snack
  20. Juice box
  21. Candle wax
  22. Ghost Nick
  23. Snake Snape
  24. Wand Oak
  25. Invisibility Cloak
  26. Tent Quidditch World Cup! (that was so fun!)
  27. Spell book
  28. Umbridge ack!
  29. Dursely ack! ack!
  30. Prophet, Daily

2 comments:

  1. Leaf let (leaflets, ha ha!)

    I want you to know my keyboard is wet now

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. :D It seriously was the first (and quite honestly, only) thing that came to mind.

    ReplyDelete