Friday, August 20, 2010

Kit = Win!

So, in a course of Epic Fail, I've taken forever to get my pics up! Many sorries to Wisty, who deserved a much quicker response time to show off her awesomeness.

This is what the box looked like when I opened it. 


I sorted out everything and started opening it up, and found all sorts of goodies!

Camp-related sweets, including an interesting S'mores muffin mix!


Neila's handmade item was a basket made from Popsicle sticks! How creative! And she even lined it! Also shown here with it is an awesome turtle measuring tape: (and all sorts of junk on my side table, oops!)



The craft item for my kit was an adorable little froggie! She included yarn to make him too! And a S'mores card game! (which makes me giggle just thinking about such a thing!)



A very awesome kit! Thanks again Wisty!

No comments:

Post a Comment